Sunday 30 September, 2012

It happened again...



Last night, it happened again,
I cried myself to sleep in vain.
Thinking about stuff I shouldn't be,
Getting stuck at a place that's not meant for me.
Yet I keep going back there again,
And again And again And yet again.
Its like a game I'm playing,
One step forward and three steps back.
I lift my spirits and try to shine brightly,
But I'm smacked right back, into this reality.






I'm panting, gasping for air,
Its like being choked all over again.
Its burning again even though I'm drowning,
The light is leaving but I still can't feel the calm.
This isn't how it was described to me,
Its chilling, its burning, its not that soothing warm.
Alas! It happened today one more time,
I woke up with a rock on my head and sore eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment