Monday 10 October, 2011

Someone Divine


What a cool breeze
Does to your cheeks,
What an enchanting smell
Casts a spell,
You do the same to me..

When your smile spreads your face
When you sometimes lock your gaze
My heart just gets trapped in a maze..

With the cool bright mind
Your eyes so kind,
How did I find
Someone so divine..

The way you walk
The way you talk
The way you do the magical hip hop
How can you just simply rock?
My world, my life
Without any effort,
Without even trying
Please please please don’t ever stop
Even if the clock tick tocks..

You don’t know what you are to me
I don’t think it ever can be
Me without you
Or you without me..

Even if you can be, without me
I beg you, don’t ever leave me..
I’m used to you,
Your touch, your smile
After all I found someone so divine..

2 comments: